Salamander Men's Tribal Feathers Shirt
It's said that Native Americans believe feathers symbolise trust, honour, strength, wisdom, power and freedom, which is what you'll feel when wearing it.
This design, with it's watercolour style tribal feathers, makes for a delicate but bold design and with the soft shades of blue, mint and pink on the white back ground, it's perfect for those sunny days. Don't worry if the weather changes though, throw a sweater over it and the collar will lift whatever you're wearing.Details:
- 100% cotton poplin fabric
- Button down collar
- Single left side chest pocket
- Box pleat in the back
- Slightly fitted shape
If you've not been lucky enough to have one of our shirts before, we really recommend you take a few minutes and carry out the following steps, to ensure you get the perfect size for you.
- Find the current favourite shirt of the person you're buying for and lay it button side down on a flat surface
- Get a tape measure and measure from the side seam under one armhole to the side seam on the other armhole
- Check that measurement against the info in the photo of the size chart above to know the size that should offer you the best fit.
Fitting Style:Slim Fit
Sleeve Length:Short Sleeve