Grenouille Ladies Long Sleeve Blue and Red Birds and Flower Print Shirt
A shirt that can only be described as spectacular! The country garden design includes birds, blowers, bees, dragonflies and even ladybirds in shades of granite blue to fiery red.
We decided to use a dark burgundy and white polka dot along with blue piping and buttons to complete the look and think it's one of the most attractive shirts we've every produced
The shirt has been produced in a shaped and darted fit, similar to other Grenouille Signature collection shaped fit shirts, however following feedback from our customers, we've increased the length fractionally and also made the sleeves a bit longer. After all, you can always fold a cuff back, but you can't make it longer; and these cuffs do look great folded back.
- Premium stretch cotton weave main body fabric (97% cotton, 3% elastane)
- 100% cotton poplin fabric details
- Cocktail style turn back cuffs
- Anti-gape button design
- Shaped Fit - darted front and back
- Machine wash at 30°
These shirts are based up on the fitting of our popular shaped darted fit shirts, so if you've not been lucky enough a Grenouille shaped fit shirt before, we really recommend you take a few minutes and carry out the following steps, to ensure you get the perfect size for you.
- Find the current favourite shirt of the person you're buying for and lay it button side down on a flat surface
- Get a tape measure and measure from the side seam under one armhole to the side seam on the other armhole; shown as measurement A on the photo.
- Check that measurement against the info in the photo of the size chart above to know the size that should offer you the best fit.
Fabric:Premium Stretch Cotton (97% Cotton, 3% Elastane)
Fitting Style:Shaped, Darted Fit
Sleeve Length:Long Sleeve
Product Code:Ladies_SG-BFI-1 LSS_36
Absolutely love this shirt - it's so unique and matches well with plenty of colours. Smart enough to wear with a skirt or trousers to the office but perfect dressed down with jeans too!
Rachael | Lowestoft | September 2021